Day 10: 04 June
Payment for last month’s bill (May) was paid online as normal three days ago, but hasn’t gone through my nominated card.
Today, I receive a text stating that my payment is late and that I risk ‘disconnection’.
Endless calls to Vodafone this evening, nine in total.
My Vodafone account now shows as being ‘cancelled’. I have been unable to use the Vodafone automated system as my number isn’t recognised.
There is no update from Vodafone Fraud Managment, they were ‘not contactable’ when I rang in.
I have today made nine calls out of normal business hours. These have all resulted in failure. Responses as follows:
- You ported your number.
- Do you want to port your (other) number to O2?
- You can’t port your (other) number as your account is in arrears.
- You can’t pay your bill as you don’t show as having an active number.
- Call disconnect.
- Back to the main auto-attendant.
- Call disconnected.
- We don’t have your number on our system….Sir.