FRUSTRATION. NO RESOLUTION. INCOMPETENCE AND NONFEASANCE FROM VODAFONE.
Yesterday, Friday, a member of staff from Vodafone called me, advising that:
1) My mobile number has no fault.
2) My mobile number has not been ported.
3) When I have made test calls from O2, I have been wrong.
The worst part is that Vodafone refused to make a simple test call O2 to O2, which would have confirmed this.
This is in spite of O2 confirming, twice, that a port has taken place:
I then received the following text message:
THE FACTS REMAIN THAT IF:
1) A call is made to my mobile number Vodafone to Vodafone, that call is successfully sent to my Vodafone SIM.
2) A call is made to my mobile number O2 to O2, that call immediately terminates at O2 voicemail.
3) Friends and business colleagues using O2 have experienced the same issue.
I am now on day four of limited service, complaint three with Vodafone, no resolution and losing incoming calls.